Interested in becoming the next team member of Gamer Nation News? You’ve come to the right place! We are always looking for talented individuals to join our community.
- If you are a streamer Gamer Nation News will handle all advertisement costs for your content and will add the writer to our list of streamers that will include links to all of the writer’s social media/streaming platforms. (Free advertising!)
- If you are NOT a streamer, Gamer Nation News is a perfect place to gain experience and exposure for your skill set. Our team includes college students and graduates alike.
How: Email Gnationnews@gmail.com with the following information:
- Role you’re applying for.
- Twitch link (or other streaming info)
- Gamer tag/Name
- Brief explanation why you’d be a great fit for the team.
Social Media Coordinator:
Who: We are looking for fellow nerds who know the foreign concept of “socializing”.
What: Social media coordinator is expected to maintain Gamer Nation News’ presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit.
Requirements: Social media coordinator is expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Post updates whenever a new article is published.
- Represent Gamer Nation News professionally when interacting with fans and followers.
Who: We are looking for grammatically adept gamers who have a passion for words to join the ranks of our writing team.
What: Our writers are currently divided into multiple categories. * indicate categories needing more writers.
- Video Games
Requirements: Writers are expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Write a minimum of one article each month on recently released/relevant titles, DLC, and/or updates.
- To write effective narratives with competent grammar.
Who: We are looking for gamers who have an eye for word flow and punctuation.
What: Our editors are the last line of defense between our writers and the trolls of the internet. Editors are responsible for reviewing articles before they are published.
Requirements: Editors are expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Edit a minimum of two articles each month.
- Ensure writers’ articles are grammatically sound and flow properly.